We know it looks like a difficult equation but if you think about it…
- Hungary is a great wine producing country, at least we, Hungarians are sure about it.
- That means a bit less than 10 million people.
- We just have to convince the other wine drinking part of the world about it.
- Does Tokaj ring a bell? Does it? Sweet!
- Sweet is Aszú wine. Aszú wine is from Tokaj wine region.
- Tokaj is the most prestigious wine region of Hungary with volcanic soil, noble rot, Indian summer and indispensable knowledge and commitment of wine makers.
- And Tokaj is no longer exclusively about the Aszú wine (that we respect and love) but great, dry whites too! (that we respect and love)
End where is the solution?
- Erdőbénye is in the Tokaj Region.
- Erdőbénye has its wine festival this weekend.
- Wine and much more…
End the bikes? Walk them this time! We’ll share our biking tips in Tokaj next time!